14.99 Public Display Hotel lobby

$4.99

(1 review)

36 Screenshots

About This File

Public Display of fat pregnancy walking around a hotel in a skin tight short nightgown looking for a vending machine.

Watch as I roam the hallway to find some snacks. Then I sit in the lobby area and eat and burp while rubbing all over my big beautiful belly.

I just hit 9 months pregnant in this video huffing and puffing out of breath . I don't mind at all if anyone sees me as I waddle around and look for snacks to feed my big growing belly. Im just so comfortable with being in public sitting around and roaming the hallways burping outside people's rooms. 

I can't believe how big my belly has gotten. I have gained so much weight. Everything is so swollen and stretched. Plus I still have a couple weeks to go.

I hope you enjoy my big beautiful body especially my belly and boobs and how I show it off in public. 

Edited by Big&BeautifulCoco

Other Files from Big&BeautifulCoco

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BigBellies

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely well worth the price of admission, this is a stunning look at being fat and pregnant and it's amazing to see just how round she's become in only 9 months and her waddle is 🔥🔥

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the great review I really do appreciate you taking the time to write it. Reviews are very important, they help buyers and sellers. I don't have many reviews so when I get one It seriously means the world to me. I just love how round my belly is in this video. I know some people stare at me as if I should be ashamed at how big my belly is and how fat I am. I don't mind I love my body and will walk past them smiling and rubbing all over my belly. If they don't like it they can choose not to look lol. People have actually asked me if I'm having triplets. 😆 

Link to review