6 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:
Pre-stuffing Weigh-in | Rapid Weight Gain Challenge | Fat Chat | Double Belly 

Week #1, Day #1 and Day #2 of my Week Long Rapid Weight Gain Challenge

I took on a week long stuffing challenge to see just how much weight I could put on. On day #1, I had the brilliant suggestion of eating a gallon of ice cream after my Saint Patrick's day feast. I was wearing a super cute outfit from celebrating out in town earlier that I was happy to show off in the video before slowly removing my skirt as it became too tight as my stomach expanded from the dairy. I got melted ice cream allll over my face as I let it dripped down my throat and into my hungry belly.

scale.thumb.png.f59a3eefe547cb24752730680aedad10.png

On day #2, I ordered a soft taco party 12 pack from Taco Bell with a cherry Pepsi to help me swash down as many tacos as possible before I become a fat burpy pig. I won't spoil how many tacos I devoured but I will say it was only half. Once again my skirt is way too tight so I remove it midway through the video to let my belly hang free. I hope you tune in for day #3 of my week long weight gain challenge! I will weigh myself again at the end of the weigh to see just how far my body was pushed.

follow me ~  more of me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Edited by whismic

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I purchased this video way back in March. I just realized I never reviewed the video. I am just glad that I had written comments on the video as I watched it before to include as part of the review. 

I was drawn by Whismic’s eye makeup and fashion taste in the outfits for both days. The Green eye makeup looks cool for Saint Patrick’s Day. It is too bad about loosing the end of the Saint Patrick's Day footage. But honestly there is a nice bit of footage covered in the beginning for that day. I liked how the ice cream challenge was going. 

I like the look of blue outfit you wore for March 18. You should be so proud of what you have gained physically and also ability to make pretty good content in quality. I was thinking where the heck did you find this outfit for Saint Patrick's Day that was underneath the skirt. Saint Patrick's Day skirt in this video looks great. 

There is something attractive about how the sounds and how @Whimsic eats the 5th tocca. I don't know why but it's true.

Now that it has been a few months since I saw this video and the most recent video I purchased from Whismic it is impressive seeing Whismic’s transformation within a few months. You can see a difference in her arms, belly, face between March to June or July 2023. It really is impressive. 

Link to review