5 Screenshots

About This File

How many double cheeseburgers can I stuff in this fat pregnant gut?!

Fast food had been a HUGE craving of mine recently -- I seriously just can't seem to get enough 🤤 I start this clip in a tanktop that has zero hope of fitting me, my nipples huge and permahard. I make quick work of the first heavy burger, them the next, chugging sugary soda and belching like a pig.

I turn around to give you a nice view of my juicy fat ass stretching out my maternity leggings, turning around to watch myself devour more meat and cheese in the viewfinder. When I turn back around its with difficulty, and my chair creaks loudly in protest 💦

I fly through my food and soda, all of it disappearing down my greedy gullet with voracious speed. By the end of this clip I'm so stuffed and round, I'm forced to get on all fours and let my gut hang underneath me as I belch and struggle to digest...

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubnubs11

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

All I can say is if you are into sexy pregnant women eating and burping up a storm then this is a must buy!! Dani as we all know can eat so much and is an amazing burping but with pregnancy I think its gotten better! There are some burps by Dani that I think are my favorite from Dani ever!! Dani is starting to show and is so sexy! It looks like Dani has gained some weight and is only going to get bigger and bigger! Dani is so sexy!! Just the preview pic i think is so sexy!! Everything on Dani is getting bigger! I can't wait to see what this pregnancy does to Dani! I know she will be so sexy!!

Link to review