4 Screenshots

About This File

I've been fantasizing about this moment for way to long, and I'm so excited it's finally happening! I'm becoming daddy's hucow, I'm going to be getting bred, fed, and stuffed beyond capacity. I'm ready for you to dump your giant cumload in me and turn me into a human breeding machine. When you're not fucking my brains out, I want to be funnel feed and teased with a vibrator, kept in a state of perpetual horniness and hungriness. Eventually, my tits will swell up with milk and I'll need you to drain them to provide some relief. After that, the cycle will continue, destroying my mobility and turning my brain into a horny mush. I'm ready to do whatever you want Daddy, I'm all yours now. You call the shots, I'm here to be your fat fuck hole. Look at me, I was built for this, my body was made to expand and get even bigger....I was made to please daddy 🐮
Clip features: hucow, roleplay, fantasy talk, breeding kink 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌