I Gained pounds after a KFC stuffing

$10.55

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me devour some KFC chicken once again haha can you blame me though? KFC is absolutely addicting, my only addiction atm. 🤭 I blame it for making me gain so much since quarantine.

I ordered KFC hiding it from my fit roomies, because if they find out I always get shamed for it ngl it’s kinda hot sometimes.I had to sneak it in my room and stuff my piggy face mostly in silence :( 

in this video I stuff myself with some delicious popcorn chicken, boneless chicken, soft delicious sweet vanilla Ice-cream, two liters of coke. 

my fat belly can’t get enough, I ate and I ate, so so much that once I pulled my skirt zipper down it was so hard to pull it up again.

I was so turned on by how round and massive I looked that I couldn’t helped giving my self some fat shaming and shaking my belly for me and you. I love how fatness and fullness makes me feel. I hope you enjoy seeing my small post stuffing gain 🤭

do you think I’m a good piggy?

I hope you enjoy my growth and stuffing sessions, I love getting so round and full for you. 
please help me with a review ❤️ It truly helps and I appreciate you for that and for helping me grow more ❤️

Other Files from Lunaredonda

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

davbec

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very good video! She knows how to eat well 😁

me encanto el vídeo, que linda eres y me encanta tu panza.

Response from the author:

Muchas gracias corazón ♥️ de verdad me encanta que lo hayas disfrutado como yo.

gracias por ayudarme a engordar

besos gordos 💋🐽

Link to review