5 Screenshots

About This File

Queen pie always rubs lotion on herself and wants to show you how she does. Enjoy this belly play with lotion and fat chat. 

B258563C-BEC1-46DA-A1A6-99652117D769.gif

8346D095-D083-400F-9102-006034374215.gif

Edited by Queenpie17_
Added two gifs

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I watched this video a second time to watch and listen at the same time. The first time I watched this was just listening while I was putting away things in my room. There are a lot of good things about this video. Based on my first listen this works well as a audio only video and you can just enjoy it for that aspect. Second of all I like the colors in the background and colorful blue outfit that @Queenpie17_ is wearing in this video. The reason I purchased this video because it said fat chat in the title. I was curious to know more. I feel like this video was the perfect length for me. I don't need to always see long videos. I love how casual this video feels. I love that none of it sounds scripted and is done naturally. 

I like the fact that @Queenpie17_ makes sure to have subtitles in her videos for those who are hearing impaired can still enjoy this video. That is not me but I can see how that can be a thing for some people. 

I think that the computer wheelchair helped you to maneuver to show the the best angles. You do a great job showing off all the good camera angles in this video. Great angles of your arms, belly and face. 

I like how you did your eyelashes in this video.

I think between the 2 videos I purchased from @Queenpie17_ recently this is the one I enjoyed the most. THe other video I purchased was 2,420 Cal McDonald’s Breakfast Binge I enjoy hearing QueenPie speak honestly and naturally. Plus this one showed off her body better. But the big sell for me is the dialogue. 

I was not aware that you had been plus size since your teenage years. I was wondering how did being plus size in school affect you? Were you bullied. Did you have a group of friends who stuck up defending you against bullies? Did you hang out with other plus size friends or not really? 

Response from the author:

What a wonderfully detailed review thank you!!! 
you’ve inspired me yet again to make another fat chat video. I’ll be doing one today to speak about my experience as a fat person in school and friend groups growing up. 

Link to review