7 Screenshots

About This File

The title speaks for itself. And it is not an exaggeration.

Nadya is stuffed to the brim with noodles, sushi, ice cream and soda. She needs any type of relief otherwise she’ll pop. Nadya knows only one thing can instantly soothe her throbbing belly. No holding back. She burps her brains out without stopping. No breaks; she doesn’t even allow herself to catch her breath. She lets out loud, long, monstrous belches that help relieve her tummy of all the pressure.

She moans after each burp and whines about how full her belly is. So pathetic. She rubs her belly desperately and produces ravenous burps. Nadya gets up close to the camera and burps right in your face. Her shameless gluttony is out of control.

What happened to the shy skinny cheerleader she once was? 

When Nadya was skinny she used to hold her burps in, embarrassed to even burp in front of her close friends. Now she proudly burps as loud as she can. So loud that her neighbors definitely hear her. Shes an out of control pig. And the bigger she gets the deeper her burps are. Her belly aches so much but the belches make it all worth it. Poor poor thing.

Edited by Nadya

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This might just be the best burping video ever made! Before the video, Nadya had pad Thai, sushi, soda, and ice cream. Now, she says the only way to feel better is to belch; she really needs relief. 

Nadya is always very beautiful 🥰 The fat chat is perfect. She sounds uncomfortably full as she lets her belly hang; her body is just incredible. Everyone should support Nadya. Five stars! 😌

Response from the author:

Awww what a sweet review!! You summed up the video perfectly 😍 Thank you SOOOO much for leaving a review I appreciate your feedback ☺️ I will continue to blow your mind with my monster burps!!

Link to review
bigboy1858

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

THE BURPING QUEEN IS BACK AT IT!!👑 First off I loved the angle seeing your big full belly resting on the bed while letting out non stop burps was fantastic 👌 and we get a great view of that double chin😍. The burps was just non stop your burping videos are always amazing and you always seem to find a way to take it up on notch they just keep getting deeper and louder I'm sure after letting out all these burps your gut is more then ready for another round at the buffet.

Response from the author:

,Aww yay yay yay YAYYY :) ❤️.thank you for the review I wanna film in more fun angles like this one it’ll also be good for tracking new growth heehehe 😈

Link to review