7 Screenshots

About This File

Watch as Gigi takes on the coke and mentos challenge. Throughout she plays with her soft curvy growing belly. She giggles as she shows off for you and let’s out burps as the gas from the two build in her belly. You don’t want to miss out on watching this clip as Gigi truly shines in it. 

Other Files from growinggoddess

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fattielover82

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Damn!! This girl is incredible! The way she bloats in this video is crazy. She is so sexy. I love the cute way you turn red when you burp. It is so sexy. Can’t wait to see even more of you. 

Link to review
Samross87

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Honestly I don’t even know where to start. This video is AMAZING. Gigi really outdoes herself in it. When she plays with her belly it’s mesmerizing. I love how much softer you belly has seem to have gotten. You can see her belly grow before your eyes. This is by far the best video I have paid for. When you lean back all I can think is how badly I’d love to play with that beautiful belly of yours. 

CFF2F88D-8184-4D67-9F8C-F4D47CB331F4.png

Link to review
mfeederr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! What an awesome experiment.  Beautiful results! Beautiful all around ;)  keep the content coming 

Link to review