3 Screenshots

About This File

Can I have my donuts now?..NO! Not until you finish your dance routine!

Shar doesn’t wanna be dressed like this. She doesn’t like when all her fat is on show because all her family and friends laugh and make fun of her, she gets so embarrassed by it. But you’ve promised her donuts after she completes a horrific dance routine you’ve made her do on camera for everyone to see. Shar tries her hardest to not look fat and stupid, she wants for you to stop watching her.. she just wants her donuts you promised her!

Shar thinks it’s all over.. but it’s not.. you play another song and she’s made to dance more! By this time, Shar has had enough! She starts to scream and tantrum for her donuts.. she throws her entire body on the floor, begging and chanting for her donuts you promised her. 

Shar finally gets her way and is rewarded with donuts AND cream! 

Seeee i knew you would give in to me

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mcdorbandt

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The best 3min I've  spent all weekend??? Which means I have 8 more Miniutes of this incredible video to watch.

If you miss out on this video, you only have yourself to blame... She’s never looked so precious... 😍🤗😘

She makes me think England might not be that bad... Naw... Texas is it for me... GET the CLIP!!!!  

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar is sooooo cute in this vid as she begs for donuts, dances and throws tantrums! She is soooooooo sexy when she's mad! Then she stuffs donuts and cream and stares playfully at the camera with those big blue doe eyes of hers 😍

Link to review
lovechubbybelliedgirls

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Well this was great to wake up to on a Sunday morning. Talk about getting the week off to a good start!

If you can appreciate the following:

• Pigtails
  • Thick arms (especially when they're in the air and you can see the whole belly exposed)
  • (Bouncing)Belly hang
  • Love handles spilling
  • Fat Brats trying to hide their belly
  • Whiny Fat Brats demanding donuts
  • Moments when it's clear that belly is clearly thick and heavy
Link to review