3 Screenshots

About This File

20min GASSY Doritos & Soda Stuffing featuring LOUD burps, 420,Β Body Jiggling in tight clothing, fat thigh rolls, Finger Licking, Pushing my limit until I physically can’t eat anymore!!!

ON SALE FOR $9.99 PRICE INCREASES TO $14.99 SOON!
2FAF3EE1-A234-4165-BE5B-AB40251256B6.thumb.gif.0761b3201c62430099d2f5b36f6eabe5.gif

Β 

01F859C1-41AC-405F-B881-C5DFF6CF4DB1.jpeg

Other Files from ThatFatGemini

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Stewballs

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

TFG here looking like a perfect pink piggy. Her belly is so round and enormous sitting in front of her as she gives us a glimpse of what I'm sure is a pretty ordinary day for her, getting stoned and eating snacks past her limit until she needs to crash. She's a good subby girl as she claims she can't finish, but asks if she should do it for you. And it's hard to believe such piggy burps come out of such a cute faceπŸ₯΅.

Β 

Can't wait to see even more from this girl. More burps, more food, more brattiness, more subbiness. And maybe a view of her booty and some walking around. Though its hard to believe she gets off of her fat ass very often, I'm dying to see just how short and fat she looks. And knowing how skinny she USED to be just makes everything even sexier!Β 

πŸ†πŸ₯΅πŸ₯°Beautiful fat girl!πŸ₯°πŸ₯΅πŸ†

Response from the author:

AHHH thank you so much! I love that you love when I’m a piggy! There’s MUCH more where this came from! πŸ’•πŸ’•

Link to review