4 Screenshots

About This File

Huge KFC Stuffing!

(clip contains: tons of Fat Chat, rapid weight gain discussion, belly play, body exploration, tons of movement)

I’m feeling super fresh after showering, but I have the perfect way to get myself nice and dirty with a greasy fried chicken feast! 

My confidence in front of you has began to grow! I ask you questions about my fat body, do you like how it’s growing? 

My huge belly is growing at such a rapid rate. It won’t be long before I’m completely sedentary and need you to hand feed me this delicious meal! 

Im getting so fat I’m thinking I need multiple feeders, what do you think?

You should know by now my appetite is much larger than most regular people. I can consume a meal made for 4. 

Tonight is just an example of how gluttonous and greedy I am as I scoff down a huge dinner! My weight gain is completely out of control.

I need your help. Will you be my feeder and encourage me to continue to stuff myself to the absolute maximum!

Other Files from ssbbw_stella

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.