18 Screenshots

About This File

From Europe my feeder orders me to break my old record for nuggets (20), I suggest eating about 40 pieces but he demands more, 45? Β 50?… 60 Chicken nuggets, it was a complete challenge for me… 1.5kg of nuggets + 1 liter of coke. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯Do you want to see how close to the goal I was?
Β In this video you would fully appreciate my body, since it has several angles, various poses and my huge mirror helps a lot to see all my sides πŸ₯΅
Β This clip contains: burps/burping, huge stuffing, belly/button play, jerking, expansion and a lot of sensuality ❀️‍πŸ”₯

If you like leave me a review, soon I'll go on a trip to create content and eat more for you ✨
Β Comments and reactions also help a lot πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

xoxoxo

32CB515D-70B0-486F-B608-FADE2744BCF2.gif

1B541DC4-E184-4017-8BE0-D669E944CC69.gif

43D05CD3-F72D-41E6-8404-BB5307C217EF.png

8433ADC8-13E1-4DBF-9452-B946469BBF7A.gif

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

YoureSoHot

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Disto devours these while showing off her swelling full gut. Packing herself tight and bouncing n jiggling that heavy body. Also at the end standing she shows off how curvy and thick her appetites making her.

Super Hot

Response from the author:

Thanks for your review, I'm happy you enjoyed it βœ¨πŸ’•

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@DistorsionΒ is certainly packing on the pounds with her burger challenge she can’t keep her hands off her big jiggly belly while she stuffs it with 1.5 kgs worth of chicken nuggets. Her burps are getting louder too, tons of wobbling of her growing belly while she jiggles burps free πŸ₯΅. We even get a closer slowmo view of that big belly 😍. Your thighs look bigger in this vid too, looks like your face is also getting rounder. She is incredibly bloated by the end still burping those extra angles you give us with the mirror is amazing 🀩.

Response from the author:

wow your review left me speechless 😻 thank you for taking the time and appreciating every detail πŸ₯° thank you honey πŸ’•βœ¨

Link to review