12 Screenshots

About This File

OFFER 24 HOUR INTRODUCTION SALE!NOW ONLY $7.95!

28 : 15 MINUTES STUFFED TO THE MAX -BURP-HEAVY BELLY-BEAUTIFUL FAT- JUMPING-INFLATED BELLY-
TALKING ABOUT FAT- SWALLOWING-SUFFERING - BELLY PLAY - TOUCH ON THE NAVEL!

Carlys always craves big dishes, constantly gorging herself, stuffing her big belly with food to gain and grow even bigger,

causing her to get fatter with every meal she eats.

400 Lbs and up is her goal and no one is holding her back, it's something she and her fans will love. In this clip we see the

greedy growing beauty Carlys eating a Chinese meal that could feed a whole Family! , Watch as she devours all the food

and fills her expanding gut OH YEAH HER GIANT BELLY goes to the absolute edge for pleasure and burps like a pig.

Heavier than ever, fast food is really working on this Fatty body and thus is going to help her reach her big goal of

becoming a USSBBW. Enjoy!

Help me grow faster by leaving a review/comment on this video!

To leave a review you have to click on the stars...

With each download I will buy more food.
More food = more fat = more weight 😍😋🐳!

Big fat kiss 💋 

Carlys SSBBW

Your future USSBBW model😊💥 

My next weight goal: 400 lbs (before 2024!)

Other Files from Carlys SSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheVenomScientist

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

¡Este video fue tan sexy! ¡La forma en que comiste tu comida china también fue súper sexy! ¡¡El juego del vientre siempre es súper sexy!! Por favor, sigue haciendo videos sexys!!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you very much for always supporting me in my contents, that
 makes me so happy that you enjoy my weight gain journey with all 
that great delicious family Chinese food I have delighted you and 
I am excited to see my super swollen sexy belly and the hotter it 
is to play with my navel soft and deep hahaha, here I have very loud
 and long burps omg I love it. Thank you, I will continue to make even 
better content. Kisses, future USSBBW, I will reach 400lbs before 2024,
 although I confess that I go without limits😍❤️😋🐘😉
Link to review
BBWLover201686

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love you and your content, keep up the good work bby 🥰

What a beautiful word, likewise, I love what I do, my burning desire
 is to reach my 400Lbs before 2024❤️, a future USSBBW enjoy my content
 that what I have enjoyed is happy to see my super swollen belly and
 a new clip is about to be published. 
thank you kisses💖🐘🌟😋😍 @Niggaman692395
Link to review
Kevinmorad

I've always wanted someone beautiful like you I trust very few people & I like watching you relax & eat on your own does that sound normal? :) 

ho thank you very much for wanting to have someone like me that is very exciting and above all that feeling attracted to my videos. thank you for your support this is a super impressive video keep enjoying😘😋❤️😉 @Kevinmorad

Link to review
Midwestchubbygirl

I swear @Carlys SSBBW gives you way more than your money's worth in this video. Not only is it a half hour long but she entertains for the full time. From her long beautiful curly hair to her  wonderfully protruding belly she doesn't disappoint at all not one second  of this video isn't on point. She does almost everything  in this video from stuffing, to belly play, bellybutton play which may I say is my favorite. I only wish to have a belly like hers one day. But she not only finishes everything  in front  of her but she then shows you more belly play along with burps and the best belly hang I've ever seen. She's probably so full but still makes sure she gives the best performance I've seen. I would  give this video a 10 out of 10. It's a must buy. If you like a lot of everything then this is the video for you. Pure perfection.❤

omg very detailed friend I love the description you have made it totally true. the important thing is that my journey of increase that has evolved in an incredible way I love this filler🥰

Link to review