3 Screenshots

About This File

🐷SSBBW 2,500 Calorie TacoBell Stuffing🌮

BAF4031C-F9B6-45C3-B3C4-323E0FA7786E.thumb.jpeg.2f3bd3e747a7d1a0587b9bd01c86ed17.jpegWATCH ME STUFF MY FACE WITH NACHOS, TACOS, A CRUNCHWRAP, AND A LARGE FREEZE!
 🔊
Loud Burps, Belly Play & MORE!😩

948C07C2-2F2D-4EF6-8B02-8BF4DC64BD85.thumb.jpeg.4f484ad2aec1434bbeb3f4992917a979.jpeg(THE SHIRT COMES OFF)

Edited by ThatFatGemini

Other Files from ThatFatGemini

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It's so hot to see Gem stuff all that food into her pretty face! This stuffing video is very cute. It is awesome to see her push her limits and keep stuffing when she's full. Hopefully there is many more stuffings to come

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another spellbinding, scalp-tingling video from @ThatFatGemini!

I LOVED how, right at the start, Gem thought she should get rid of her top straightaway and strip down to her lingerie.  And this is followed a moment later by her pausing to get a better angle of herself.  I LOVED the idea of her thinking: "I want to show off more."

This is one of those videos where you need to keep winding back to re-watch something you realised you missed: those big beautiful eyes looking up submissively as she takes a gigantic bite; a heart-melting super-cute smile; a ripple of her massive belly; a view of that adorable fold of fat around her wrist... there are so many good things going on here that it's actually kinda difficult to get my thoughts in order.

This beautiful, charismatic woman is an eating-MACHINE.  She takes down a taco in three bites (and just watch how she pushes in the last mouthful with a chubby little finger!).

And it's all those little details that Gem provides us with that make this video so great: the little moans and gasps of delight; the eye-contact; the smiles as she chews; the super-sexy huffs and puffs as she gets full (but note how she just keeps pushing and pushing herself on!); her reaction to her earthquaking burp at 08:30 (which will basically have you wishing you could marry her).

I've bought plenty of eating-videos over the years on Curvage where... to be honest... nothing much happens.  A person eats.  This is NOT like those videos: it's entertaining from start to finish.

If you want to see a super-sweet, beautiful woman with an amazing body, the cutest smile around, eyes that you want to drown in, and a fab personality stuff herself to breaking-point - then I can definitely recommend this video.

(Just in the last few minutes of the vid, I noticed how fucking WOW Gem's arms are.  They are SOOOO thick and curvy!  I really hope we get more showing-off of that magnificent physique in future vids!)

Link to review
we82211

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

so cute! 😍💖💖💖 more burping video plz 🤩🙏🙏

Response from the author:

Thank you! & burping video is already in the works! Follow me to get notified when it goes live! 

Link to review