3 Screenshots

About This File

SSBBW WORKOUT FAIL TURNS INTO MCDONALDS STUFFING! 🍔 🏋️ 

DA8748B6-6144-448A-843D-8E1B7C12F3B0.thumb.gif.7fcf1a7abdd87e9487712526be6ff6ef.gifI tried to complete a full workout but failed and headed straight for my McMuffins!!! 🥺
LOADS OF BODY JIGGLING & BELLY PLAY!!!😈

Other Files from ThatFatGemini

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Queenpie17_

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

An attempt at working out was certainly made. I’d give ThatFatGemini an A+ on the cute factor but she was so distracted by her own beautiful jiggling body that she just couldn’t finish a full circuit. What a treat to share a meal with her at the end. How can you be an adorable eater?? Idk but ThatFatGemini has it down. She plows through the McDonald’s you can tell she was really hungry after that workout An attempt at working out was certainly made. I’d give ThatFatGemini an A+ on the cute factor but she was so distracted by her own beautiful jiggling body that she just couldn’t finish a full circuit. What a treat to share a meal with her at the end. How can you be an adorable eater?? Idk but ThatFatGemini has it down. Overall great video, I can’t wait for the next one!! . Overall great video, I can’t wait for the next one!! 

Link to review

I purchased this video back on late at night on March 30, 2023. I remember buying it after reading #QueenPie17’s review. For whatever reason I never watched the video all the way through till now. I stay pretty active working or volunteering. Plus there is just a lot of content to watch. Sorry for taking so long to watch and review this video.

Personally I like the purple floral top seen in this video. Gemini did a great job on doing the eye makeup in this video. One of my favorite parts of this video is seeing Gemini do her arm shaking and talking about the best parts about doing a workout video is seeing how your body jiggles. I would agree with that statement. I like hearing Gemini’s voice. I think my only this is I wish that we could have seen more workout routines in this video; but you can always see more in a different video. This is not a bad price to pay for this video. 

Link to review