4 Screenshots

About This File

Hey babe..thank you SO much for sitting down with me. I have something to tell you and it’s quite embarrassing…. I’ve been hiding something. You know I like fat guys, right? Well… there’s more to that story. Something darker, something strange. I know you’d do anything to please me, but this is quite extreme… this clip is all about convincing you to let me grow you to immobility. Watch me play with my belly, my soft body, and talk about blimping you. Since before I can remember, I’ve always gotten off on the idea of trapping a man, filling him up with fat, using him, and ruining his body. Growing him so aggressively obese that he has to depend on me for everything, like a pet. A piggy pet. If you get off on health issues\\humiliation, this is the clip for you. Grrrrr.

5AB8109C-3B22-4B44-9930-056A6780B614.thumb.gif.9276787d0c4b386c37f15340eb68d0fc.gifD4A25F9A-7BB7-43FC-A481-5E15E88FE718.thumb.gif.3bba64b4dd9a50e18316a6d4775722c5.gif

Edited by Enchantress

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lovehandler99

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Might be a bit bias, but this was super hot. Enchantress is so pretty that I honestly wouldn't be able to stop gaining if she really wanted me immobile. 

Link to review
m i k i

Some really great comments here that play to people who both like the encouragement side of feedism, and the humiliation/shaming side of feedism. My only personal preference is that I personally wish this video went more darker into more detail and focus on health issues, dark feedism, and related morbid issues, which I think that Enchantress would be steller at covering given her attitude and way of speaking, but that's a personal preference.

Link to review

This is one of the hottest videos I've ever seen. I LOVE Enchantress' feeder side and I've always fantasized about being someone's helpless piggy. I'm going to be watching this on repeat. 🥵

Link to review