9 Screenshots

About This File

You go to the bar looking for two things: to get drun*k and fuc*k. It’s Saint Patrick’s Day and everyone wants some fun. You can’t take your eyes off of someone in particular. Something about her is so alluring. She drinks beer after beer not caring how much her belly sticks out of her shirt or the disgusted looks she’s receiving. Your friends think you either have beer goggles or you’re taking her home out of pity but things are about to get interesting. 

She’s had way too much to drink which leads to a confession. She tells you she can’t get off unless you feed her. She tells you all about her feedist fetish (thanks to her liquid courage) While she’s telling you her fantasies she chugs an entire bottle of wine to avoid getting embarrassed. She thinks you’re so disgusted by it but shes pushes you anyways. Begs you to give it a try. And eventually she gets her way. Turns out you’re a nature.

The beginning of the video has a 30 second blast from the past of a Saint Patricks Day wine chug I did when my belly was much smaller. This video includes roleplay, wine chug, fat chat, booty angles and a riding belly pov.

Edited by Nadya

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

OMG 🤯 So Nadya basically role plays my absolute dream come true scenario when I go out drinking. She’s little tipsy in the beginning so needs to chug her entire bottle of wine to admit she is sexually aroused when it comes to being stuffed full of food and being fattened. I’d be pinching myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming or dead if I actually was lucky enough to bring someone as beautiful as Nadya home and she confesses she needs to be fed more food to satisfy her sexual cravings. The intro scene was great too since it served as a great comparison to Nadya’s stunning large size now. Now I dream of when Nadya reaches SSBBW or USSBBW status and she’s using today’s clip as the “before intro” in the future. 😍🔥🥵

Response from the author:

You’re such a sweetheart! 💗 thanks for taking the time out of your day to leave this review it put a big smile on my face!!

Link to review