1 HOUR WEIGH IN & MORE!!!

$29.99

(4 reviews)

27 Screenshots

About This File

This Video is going to BLOW YOUR MIND! Also this video is probably my most expensive video because 1. it is a hour long. 2. it cost me thousands to go on this trip and eat all the food i did. 3. I DID PUT IN ALOT OF VARIETY as in Stuffing, eating INCLUDING OUTGROWING MY PANTS TO THE POINT I HAD TO ACTUALLY BUY NEW ONES MID FILM BECAUSE THE ZIPPER AND BUTTON WERE ABOUT TO BURST!, vloging , walking, belly out in public , belly play, weigh in, update of growth, several resturants and food, and more! I hope you guys enjoy 

granted there is some moments where i spoke my mind, however! 

90% of this video is clearly my trip in Hawaii, consisting of public eating, walking around, full views, and more ! you will TOTALLY enjoy the views ! 

I added my weigh in of course WHICH IS THE BIG DEAL ! you will love to learn just how close i am to 400! or am i already 400? take a look! 

After this, you will see me stick my belly out and roam the store in public. 

I eat out ALOT , LOTS OF BELLY INCLUDING I PLAY WITH MY BELLYBUTTON IN THE STORE, I show of I gain and show my gains<3 

ALSO ON THE PLANE LETS JUST SAY THE SEAT BELT DID NOT FIT AND I NEEDED A EXTENDER AND EVEN THAT WAS PUSHING IT MY BUTT ALSO WENT OVER TWO SEATS !

ANOTHER THING YOUR GOING TO SEE IS A COMPARISON TO SKINNY PEOPLE AND AVERAGE PEOPLE! alot of people can not tell how much i weigh when i video myself alone and its been up for debate for a while just how big i really look expecially since im short. I am very bottom heavy but another thing about my body is that im proportionate i have big arms big boobs big belly and big thighs so all around i look pretty even! WAIT TILL YOU SEE MY NEXT TO YOUR AVERAGE ADULT ! I AM HUGGEEEE!!!! ❤️ ENJOY ❤️

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE A REVIEW!! Be honest ! 

Edited by Kaybearcutie95

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DanteSparda45

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

(WARNING: This review may contain over-usage of the words "awesome & amazing" You have been advised of the cringe lol.)

Okay, all of this was AMAZING!!! Seriously, i loved this! The vlog style was an awesome change, the scenery was amazing (I LOVED seeing you feed the birds lol. Sparrows/finches are my favorite, love their little hops hehe), the food looked good, especially the sushi. I liked the cup you had, all those different rolls on it lol. The rant was understandable, but also classic Kayla. Loved the camera work, especially the shots from the plane as it took off from Hawaii. And watching you struggle to zip up your pants and the zipper going "nope" each time lol. And seeing you in the store, jiggling your belly, AHHHHHHH icing on the cake!!! Also, ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT-RAMEN?!?!?! SAY WHAT?! And i loved the bra/panties combo when you weighed yourself! Seriously, you looked so sexy bouncing and jiggling. You look like a very soft and warm cloud lol.

TL;DR: Best $30 i ever spent, loved all of it, and i kinda wish i could have joined you and experienced the journey of Kayla and her awesome cameraman. Just 10 more pounds! You got this bestie! I'm rooting for ya!!!

Link to review
kabu

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

in the first 2 parts you get to see kayla be excited for her trip and enjoying the views of hawaii!

you get to see fun vlogs and eating out segments and even see her outgrow her pants mid trip!

but the real fun is in the 3rd part! she looks absolutely huge and the weigh in is a spectacular one!

all in all a must buy if you like vlogs and fatties!

Link to review