[50% OFF]Stuffing Bacon Cheeseburgers - to my limit and beyond

$6.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is the second part of my 24h challenge - be ready to see me on my fullest and getting fuller. First I had a breakfast stuffing where I ate as many swiss rolls and milk as I could, then not too long after (I show you date and time on both videos since it was a 24h challenge) and eat bacon cheeseburgers and the most caloric soda I could find, till I could not talk properly anymore. Struggle, burps, fat talk, belly rubs and play is what you can expect!

Note: they are burger king bacon cheese burgers, not so small. Notice on my hands because compared to my belly, it doesn't look the real size 🤓

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

S77

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I just love that she had to explain that the burger isn't small, it's just that her belly is big.  :D

Don't be fooled by the size of that burger near her belly.

She's making some really entertaining clips lately. Showing the time and date and her photo to prove what she is eating and when is adding a new dynamic that I've not seen here before. Very great clips and I am enjoying the frequent updates!

5 STARS

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! The support I get here makes me want to come out of my head and show off what I am and have inside. Very happy with this review!

Link to review
saidence42

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First time I've ever bought content off anyone, but I couldn't resist getting something from her and it was well worth it.

Beautiful girl and amazing stamina. I'm looking forward to getting more videos from her in the future, I can't wait to see her grow.

Response from the author:

It's very nice when these positive feedbacks comes up! I hope you enjoy my journey! Hugs!

Link to review