3 Screenshots

About This File

Don't you love watching a sexy BBW play with her titties? What about when she belches like a pig, too?

In this 5 minute clip I jiggle my huge I-cup tits, bouncing up and down while they quake above my big doughy belly. You're used to seeing me fondle my fat rolls, but this is the first full length clip dedicated to my boobies and of course, my burps, hehee 😜 I chug a 16oz bottle of soda, and I cannot get enough of my bulging tits and the hard nipples poking through my bra.

This even has some sexy fat chat, too ;)

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Square

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Just from looking at the title and previews of this video I’m sure you already know how that it is fantastic but for those who are still skeptical let me assure you that even though Dani is focusing on a different area than usual it certainly doesn’t make her any less hypnotizing. Most, if not all of us are here because of big bellies, but boobs are always nice and hers are absolutely fantastic and when she talks about how they have been growing all while chugging soda and burping I am completely awestruck. I cannot wait to see more of her and her incredible body as we have the privilege to follow her on this journey. 

Response from the author:

You always leave the best reviews 😍😍 I'm so glad to be hypnotizing ;)

Link to review