8 Screenshots

About This File

@AlissaBand Casey have decided that enough's enough! They desperately need to lose weight before summer comes. They attempt their first workout in a LONG time which includes stretching, kettle bell swings, and squats. They struggle and jiggle through the first few minutes before realizing that this is never going to work.. they have gotten way too heavy and their bellies are WAY too big now. 

Luckily, Aliss brought a box of donuts! The girls try to catch their breath and sit down with their bellies spilling out of their tight leggings. They take turns feeding each other donuts and polish the whole box off easily. Aliss and Casey talk about how they may never be able to get their old bodies back.. but who know's, maybe they'll try again tomorrow. A hurt donuts won't hurt, right? 😉

---------------------------------

Drop a review or simply leave a reaction to let me know what you think! Check out our other videos together! ❤️

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bauer88

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is an All-Time collaboration!! Casey and Aliss look like absolute twin gaining goddesses in this beyond sexy clip. The try to workout only to go right back to stuffing their already enormous bellies 🥵 Cannot get enough of this clip

Response from the author:

Thanks bbbb🥰 glad you enjoyed 💜

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Damn do Casey and Aliss look good in this one! Absolutely squeezed into tight little outfits for their workout. You know, you just know they’re not gonna last long at this. It’s hard not to be excited the whole time as AB and Casey just huff and puff through their stretches and exercise attempts then just switch to their preferred type of bodybuilding. These two rapidly show they’ve forgotten everything about curls and now know everything about curves. They do bust out a couple squats, before they bust out the donuts for a proper refuel. I mean they might have burned 8 to 10 calories and we can’t have our girls wasting away. As always, they’re adorable together, looking fine as hell, and don’t disappoint at all when it comes to feeding each other. They venture into fat chat, belly play, fatty snacks suggestions. If you also want your pants to be too tight, watch this video. 

Link to review
Snowman123

Wow what a great video! Casey welcomes her good friend Aliss with a workout. Not the nicest thing to do to your fat girl friend. But it does not last long as you see them struggle to do the tiniest amount of physical exercise. And of course the two fatties quit and start eating donuts of all things. 

Link to review
SyabLovesChub

Love seeing how the both of you were puffed out after mere moments of lifting up the kettlebell!

Response from the author:

That was my favorite part too 😍🥵 glad you enjoyed and thank you so much for dropping a review!

Link to review
STCChristopher

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What aspects I like about this video is even though the workout looks like they did not put much effort into it that it looks like an act the conversations in this video feel so casual, authentic and real. I feel like Casey and Aliss are having real conversations they would have even if they were not filming content. I thought this was a pretty good video. I would recommend purchasing this video. They both look great. I love how each of their #doublechins and #bellies appear in this video. 

Link to review