2 Screenshots

About This File

It’s been a long, messy day, and I’m overdue for a nice, relaxing shower. Hop in with me, and join me for a little wet & kinky fun! I want to give myself a little bit of a challenge - see how much water I can manage to chug in ten minutes. With my showerhead in hand, I start the timer and start gulping down mouthfuls of refreshing H2O. Slowly, my belly starts to stretch out, as water flows down my throat into my bloated tummy. 

Eventually, the timer goes off, and I’m left groaning, an extremely stuffed stomach to boot. 

Nearly 15 minutes of belly-bloating fun awaits in this wet & wild clip! Eventually my t-shirt isn’t covering much anymore, and I show you all of my now-bloated curves. Moans and groans coupled with plenty of bloated goodness ready, just for you!

790B2C84-BC4C-4A3D-8494-EF511DFF22EC.png

Edited by ThatOneAmy
Add description, graphic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Watching your belly swell as you chug all that water is so impressive and sexy.  The end result is just spectacular, and watching you moan and rub your massive water balloon belly is amazing. 🤩🤩🤩

Response from the author:

thank you so much 💓

Link to review