1 Screenshot

About This File

You can feel it, can't you? Your body is changing. You're growing and I don't mean upward. Your growth is completely outward. Your body is becoming big and blubbery, just like mine. All over your body fat is gathering. As it does it turns into rolls and those rolls will sag heavily as they become engorged with lard. Your poor overfilled, overstuffed, and overworked gut has taken the brunt of your overindulgence. Your overeating driving it further and further towards your knees. You're ballooning Pig.

As your capacity has grown so have you. You do understand that the more you eat the fatter you get. The fatter you get the lazier you are. The lazier you are the fatter you get. You've fallen into an endless cycle. One that I too have fallen into. This is your future if you can't curb that appetite Piggy. You better pay close attention, if you don't... you might just end up too fat for everyday life.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.