5 Screenshots

About This File

20230316_125046.thumb.gif.b5bc3aa3d049884fa5bc49bf8b6f6518.gifYou recently shared with your girlfriend that your a feeder and she LOVES the idea. So you both decide to organize her first stuffing 🀀You cant contain your excitement as you bring her a heaving plate of chicken wings while she wears tights that she is spilling out of...and neither can she. 

She enthusiastically starts stuffing her face making all sorts of noises in delight while taunting you with her round belly. BUT she didn't just come to this dinner with an empty belly, she has been studying videos on Curvage because she wants to fulfill every detail of your greatest fantasy... a feedee of your own.

As she stuffs herself she talks about her big jiggly tummy and how much she enjoys eating for you. She she explores her FAT body, she invites you to join and dig in your fingers. Your new no-so-little piggy is looking so glorious that you can't help but think "YES!" when she asks if youre proud of her.

Β 

Edited by AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Vulkan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

For me this video definitely rises to the top 1 directly!!!

I love it when after finishing the entire cjicken plate effortlessly, you steal another chicken wing from your boyfriend...

I sincerely hope to see more videos of this serie, at least a couple more with different foods and outfits, like your (roommate tempts me and I break the diet)

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟!!!!!

PD -->Β I can't get those greedy bites to those wings out of my headΒ πŸ₯΅

Link to review