1 Screenshot

About This File

Straining, struggling, jumping, jiggling my way into some old, tight clothing.

Side note: the knocking noise you hear while I'm squeezing into my tight pants is my weight making the furniture wobble.

😏

If you enjoyed my clip - like and review. 

Love, Nectar ❤️

Edited by Nectar of_the Gods

Other Files from Nectar of_the Gods

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GappyFillmore

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing! I watched a previous “tight clothes” video when she was 20 pounds lighter, and you can really see the difference! I especially love how she is able to talk about the experiences of the clothes, giving you an idea of how much bigger she’s getting. Also like to say the sound quality is a huge bonus! Being able to hear every creak, moan, huff and puff gives you an idea of how big she is! A must watch!

Response from the author:

So glad you enjoyed 💋 Thank you love ♥️

Link to review
Guest adventure_complex

Wow! This one is AMAZING 😍🤩 Ngl, Nectar is looking extra thiccc here ("dummy thick"?!) Love how you persevered and kept trying to get those on even though the struggle was real 🥵 Loved all the angles on your love handles from the front and back too 😉

I love your review, very real feedback - thank you for watching 💋

I'm afraid I don't know what dummy thick means though. ✌🏽♥️

Link to review
Lamezy

Another amazing video from the soft voice queen herself. Watch as she squishes and squeezes into smaller clothing with a thicker frame and an even thicker lower half. A great video with a glorious focal point.😘

P.s. Did I mention she was a cutie

Thank you love 💋

I noticed you gave 4 stars, was there something that the clip could have had more of?

Link to review