4 Screenshots

About This File

Its time i do my job and let my feeder boyfriend feel my weight on top of him. Its only fair i let him feel all my fat / roles / curves all over my body as i jump on top of him. And who cant say a nice belly / ass / and booby rub isnt just a great time. Time to have a nice rub down to get me all relaxed ;)

Please dont forget to give a review they are so helpful to me :)

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A somewhat brief but all the way sexy showcase of every inch of Kay's thick soft jiggly curves being squished and fondled by the hands of a very lucky man. She is spilling out of her outfit in the most delicious of ways, from her belly hanging over her shorts to her ass hanging out the back of them to her big soft boobs threatening to pop out of the bra at any min. I also enjoyed the smooth sexy music that wasnt loud enough to drown out the smacks and bed creaks as you shook not only your body but the whole bed. Watch as she shows off from the side showing off her boobs and belly jiggles, before turning around and jiggling her ample behind and getting it spanked a bit. More vids like this please! Would love to see you being hand fed while sitting in your feeder's lap or a belly rub or lotion rub down. I wish I could be so lucky to have a soft all over hottie like you to call my own.

Link to review