4 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip I stuff myself with some barbecue food! 2 meats and 2 sides, and a Mountain Dew ๐Ÿ˜‹ at the end I try on a couple bikinis and lingerie set ๐Ÿ˜‡ a little over 17 minutes long!ย 

Edited by Princessagabbyxo

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Gabby loves a good stuffing and it shows!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย  In fact, she hints she would go the 'extra' mile for some good BBQ and garlic mashed potatoes. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย The only disappointment in this takeout are the small portions,ย so next time Princessa will have to order extra side dishes to make that growing tummy as truly happy as it deserves to beย ๐Ÿฅฐ

In a change of pace with stuffing videos, she models a couple of new bikinis --the summer beach season is just around the corner after all!ย  Both sets are really hot, but I personally prefer the beige one with the dark designs.ย  It just seems to enhance her natural hair and skin colors.ย  Could she wear them to the water park or the beach?ย  Yes, but they would cause quite a commotion, lol!ย  The final lingerie set with intricate patterns and a lovely shade of purple is super sexy!ย ๐Ÿ˜

A great video with lots of chat, lots of delicious stuffing, and lots of belly & booty jiggling by this beautiful model with the luscious, long dark hair.ย ๐Ÿ’•ย 

Link to review
Guest Nickyboi

I really enjoyed this video of u my sweet gabbylicious! ๐Ÿ˜˜ U are getting much thicker sweetie and it looks so good on u! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ Keep it up for sure! Just the site of u sitting there all relaxed and hot makes me so horny! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Some of those belly slaps and burps really had me going to sexy town too! U keep mentioning that u want a feeder and itโ€™s driving me nuts cuz I wish I lived closer to u so we could make it happen baby! I donโ€™t want any other girl I want u gabby! U are perfect! ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿฅต I would search far and wide to get u the best foods and bring them to u to stuff u with baby!ย 
the bikinis and lingerie sure look great on u babe! There is one thing missing tho on the cherry one thoโ€ฆ my cherries ๐Ÿ’ all over them hehe scraping u soft big butt oh so gently! Canโ€™t forget the cherry stem either ๐Ÿ˜œ if u wore that to the beach Iโ€™ll bet a million men would fantasize about the same thing honey!ย 

Sending love โค๏ธ your way sweetie and looking forward to your next video and Iโ€™ll be there to see it! u know it!

Link to review