Chugging Dr Pepper in tight Jean shorts, boating and burping

$5

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Curvybabes favorite drink is Dr Pepper and it just so happens to make her reallll bubbly🫶

if you love some big burps come check it out as well as her styling some REALLY TIGHT jean shorts 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GetOutOfMyCarNow

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing as always. Your gigantic butt looks incredible in those shorts, I love your burps, and your belly is astonishing as always.

Link to review
Cakespiesfries

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Looking your absolute biggest and most beautiful ever I love these shorts are you oh my God

Link to review
Apocrypha227

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! Might be the angle compared the other video I got but she looks a lot bigger! Amazing and beautiful! The burps are a god given talent for sure. Can’t wait to see how much fatter she can get! 

Link to review
hamazon

Oh. My. God. 🤩 

Where do I start? Okay, the outfit. Jesus Christ 😮💨. Are those shorts painted on?! I mean, your ass and thighs looked stunning 😍. And the top is fantastic. I don’t think you could’ve chosen a better outfit to showcase your massive belly and really highlight those big burps. 
This review might be a little random but damn lol it’s a struggle to string two words together when I’m still trying to process the hotness of what I just watched. 🥵 

I can’t recommend this enough. 

Link to review
davbec

Amazing burps! You’re looking really beautiful here

Link to review