5 Screenshots

About This File

Savannah has always wanted to be an actress, but she noticed that most actresses are super thin. As a bbw she doesn’t know if there is room in the industry for someone like her, but she is confident and knows she’s talented so she’s not going to let her weight stand in the way of making her dreams come true. She takes herself to an audition and she stands out for sure as she’s the only one there with curves. She’s starting to feel insecure but then she gets called in the room. The directors eyes light up when he sees Savannah, she’s staring at her with his jaw dropped, gazing at her luscious belly. Savannah realizes she can use her fat body to her advantage and starts showing off the director, she strips down and shows him exactly why she’s perfect for the part 

{ video includes; role play, fantasy, belly play, Fat chat, pov }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Appropriately enough, considering it's about the Hollywood film industry, @SavannahMontana's latest video feels like a mini-movie.

In Scene One, Savannah is sitting on her bed, a loose gown thrown open to expose her incredibly beautiful lingerie-clad physique.  She wants to make it as a famous Hollywood actress, but knows that her body-type isn't usually what we see on our screens.  But she wants to give it her best shot, and decides to head out to an audition.

Scene Two is quite short, but it's great.  Savannah arrives at the audition (in a WOW outfit!) and is looking around nervously at the competition.  Her internal thoughts are provided in a voice-over.

In Scene Three, Savannah heads into the audition itself.  Luckily for her, the casting director turns out to be a fat-admirer - and soon Sav is showing off her sumptuous, delicious, beautiful curves.

(I like to think of an epilogue to this video in which Savannah stands up, reveals herself to be an investigative journalist, and says she's going to expose this casting director's creepy-ass ways!)

Savannah looks so hot here!  She's at her absolute most beautiful.  Her smile is completely dazzling, her face is mind-blowingly pretty, and that body is an artistic masterpiece.  I absolutely love how her weight-gain is perfectly proportioned; I've probably said this before, but it's like being big is in her genes.   

This being a Savannah video, there's lots of fabulous belly-play.  We also get some focus on breasts, ass, and legs - but we needed more!  More of that ass and those legs please, Savannah!

Another superb video from one of the most beautiful, most perfect women on the planet!

(PS.  Just for fun, I began thinking about the film Savannah is auditioning for.  It's not mentioned, but I like to imagine it's a remake of one of my all-time faves: Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! with Savannah taking Tura Satana's role.)

Link to review