Dee tries on small dress again for the last time

$5

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee tries on a small dress again. It is even tighter than before and she explains how she struggled to get it on almost tearing it. She shows what it looks like modeling it..walking in it..turning around... and jiggling her large belly in it.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Saverdok

Great video. You look awesome in this dress. Like that shape. I would take you out like this😋

Link to review

A very sexy video of your growing curves, seeing that belly bugle from that dress and as you walk showing your plump booty/hips gets me excited to see the progress you've made(from your YT vids) Hope you continue to grow!😉😙

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Dee, thank you for trying on your old small dress!!  I'm glad you're liking how you're looking, because I *love* how you're looking :)  Your hips are starting to spread out, you can really see that in the dress.  I love watching your butt sway back and forth as you walk away from the camera!!  You're getting a thick unit back there!  And holy cow, Dee... your belly looks AMAZING in that dress!!  Yes, it looks like you're pregnant, but WOW does that look sexy on you!  And you seem to enjoy playing with it too :)  Keep gaining, drink those shakes every day (try putting in hershey's choc syrup to make them taste better) and keep filling out those sexy legs of yours!!  You are AMAZING!

Link to review