4 Screenshots

About This File

DONT BE SHY! 

It’s your first date with a hot BBW and she’s having such a good time with you! She’s pleased to have you in her room, do you wanna watch a movie? 

She offers to make some popcorn and once she returns she’s in nothing but a skimpy bra and panties. Her body is so jiggly and soft and she can’t help but giggle and wiggle while you’re staring at her. 

It seems like you may be too distracted to watch this movie! She asks if you wanna play with her soft body, but you get shy! You’ve never explored your deepest fantasies and here you have a gorgeous bbw goddess offering her body to you! What do you do? 

You confess you’ve always wanted to finish on a big fat belly, she’s excited to try with you! But first she wants you to really enjoy her body. 

Starting at the top she shows you her giant mommy milkers, shaking and bouncing and grabbing her huge breasts. She wonders how big they would get if she kept getting fatter! 

Soon she’s shoving her huge fat ass in your face, urging you to reach out and grab what you want. She had a feeling you’d be into this and she’s so glad she’s right! 

7E95C0EC-C976-43A2-8C88-266E89CF863F.thumb.gif.e4753786edb98b1791de38c292ec475b.gif
71723A5D-93AB-477D-8293-F0C65870B59E.thumb.gif.ef039a6b830343138d0afdf38cc49c59.gif

7.99 for the first 48 hours then back to 9.99 

Edited by Jersey Ghoul 666

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What can I say but dream date! Jersey manages to be so seductive, cute and fiercely sexy! And so playful too. I wouldn't be able to keep any of my attention on the horror movie, I can safely say

Response from the author:

The movie was just a clever ruse!! 

Link to review