I Can’t Stop Gaining…Weigh In 3/12/23

$10.99

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

*intro price*

Wow. Just WOW. I start the video off after a FULL day of feasting. I walk you through what I ate as I’m teasing you with some belly play. I get out of breath from just talking about how much I ate. 

The next scene shows me stepping on the scale from my POV & you hear the scale read the incredible number. Then you get a side view of my massive body stepping on the scale. Im gonna need a new scale soon 😅🐋 

After I hear the number, I tell you how I really feel about it…

The next scene you get to see me in a tiny thong talking about how fat I am. Plopping down on the couch as my fat spreads out. 

Edited by TheBigAssSSBBW

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Piginspace

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video has three parts. In the first part she describes everything she ate and drank that day, including a massive breakfast, two massive lunches and a massive dinner and then a shitload of booze (while still appearing totally sober). Believe me, she could eat or drink any of us under multiple tables.

The second part is the weigh in which does NOT disappoint. The third part is just a lot of sexy fat talk while she shows off her growing rolls. She shows us a lot of angles that emphasize just how huge she is and reminds us she’s hella tall and way bigger in person than you’d guess from her photos. (This is for all the naysayers claiming she’s exaggerating her weight.)

If you buy any video buy this one!

Link to review
Quatering09

Proud of you piggy 🥰 the hard work you've put in to be the most gluttonous fat blob has definitely paid off on the scale. It's really beautiful to see you fatter and happier than ever. If I could keep you fed 24/7 I would. One step closer to the big 600lbs 🥰 

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much love

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Wow 🔥 she continues to out do herself! She is absolutely piling on the weight and it shows! Seeing the growing amount of fat hanging off her thighs 🥵 and that blue thong leaves nothing to the imagination. She’s cruising towards 600lbs in now time🤯

Response from the author:

Love this. Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
scooberiffic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy moly our growing goddess just keeps on piling on the pounds!! The amount of food she lists off is what an average person eats in a week!😍 Her low hanging belly is the star of the show, until she gets up and steps on the scale and what a sight that was!! A massive growing goddess gracing us with her presence. And when the scale reads out her current weight- well, you’ll just have to find out but all I can say is GAINS! She is a gaining pro and even speaks about all of her ingenious weight gain tips and ways she’s maximizing her gains! And seeing her fupa just bursting out of that thong!! OMG!! Her sultry voice just oozes sexiness and is a major turn on! Our growing goddess is truly on Cloud 9 in this video! A true classic and a must buy!!

Link to review