POV massive gf tries on your shirt

$7.99

(2 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

POV you come home from work to your huge girlfriend attempting to try on your shirt! 

She wants to be cute like all the thin girls who fit in their man’s shirt so effortlessly! 

she struggles for over 10 minutes to get it to button and fit over her massive gut! 🥵

if you like this video, please leave me a review! I absolutely LOVE reading them 💋

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I say this every time, but this might be Denise’s sexiest video yet. The way she wears that shirt is too hot!

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy wow - another amazing video from the stunning @DoubleDenise.

Denise is your sexy, adorable, super-beautiful girlfriend (ah, we can dream, right?) who wants to try on one of your shirts because she's heard that girls wearing men's shirts is cute.  The one slight issue is Denise's big body - specifically, her belly - which makes buttoning up the shirt a major challenge.

I watched the bit at 04:40 several times, in awe at the way that gorgeous belly takes on a life of its own and frees itself from the constraints of the shirt.  WOW!

Denise is her usual self here: in other words, she's sweet, charming, charismatic, and jaw-droppingly sexy.  Her face and body are genuinely ASTOUNDING.  She has an ultra-pretty face and a dazzling smile that could light up the sky at midnight.  And that body...  oh, sweet Jesus, that body... there are no words to accurately describe just how perfect it is.

The main focus here is the belly, but Denise also gifts us with loads of views of her exquisite ass and her fine, fine, fine LEGS - so thick and succulent.

She grapples with that shirt for minutes, stretching and straining it over her massive body, and it's so sexy and cute that it'll have you howling with delight.

An amazing vid from one of the best women on the site. 

Response from the author:

You’re amazing! Your reviews always make me so so happy! Thank you for taking the time to write this! Im so glad you enjoy my videos! It means so much 💜💜💜

Link to review