3 Screenshots

About This File

IVE REALLY LET MYSELF GO! 

Im so big and so bloated I can barely get out of bed right now! I can’t stop whining and moaning while I rub my huge belly. I’m so uncomfortably fat! 

I’ve become such a lazy fat pig! All I do is lay around and eat all day, no wonder I’m so huge! 

My face says it all, I’m so fucking fat now, my double chin can’t be hidden! I’m jiggling and bouncing on my bed, I’ve already broken one bed and my new bed is already creaking under the weight of my intense figure. 

Theres no way I could lose all this weight now, I can’t exercise! I’m just too fat to do anything but eat! I’m gonna be fat forever! 

Tell me I’m still pretty even though I look like a beached whale on my bed. I’m begging you to rub my belly and make me feel better!! 

6.99 for the first 48 hours- then back to 8.99

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Jgrnd123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Jersey is looking fine as hell in this clip and the angle it’s shot at helps make her look even more massive. Hearing her complain about how fat she’s gotten is hot enough but of course all she wants to do now is sleep and stuff herself. It’s a glorious, fattening cycle and I’m definitely sticking around to see where it goes 😍

Response from the author:

Woo hoo! Thank you so much for reviewing!!! I knew that angle was a winner haha 

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Jersey is such a cutie as well as a major league hottie! She's a true beauty with so many fat girl struggles. But those thighs are worth drowning in! I would be happy to provide company in that cozy bed!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! Please drown in my thighs 

Link to review

I finally had a chance to watch this video. This was great. I love the different tattoos like the bat. I loved the camera angle perspective on the belly. The fat chat was Great. A little bit repetitive repeating the same stuff a few times but it worked for me. The only thing I would change is zoom out more to see your face because your face and hair look so pretty. Luckily we get to see your face towards the end of the video. 

Link to review