5 Screenshots

About This File

“Holy shit, I have been craving this for DAYS!” Dani exclaims, her whole body jiggling happily as she grabs the nearest container. Sandwiches have been on her brain, and her pregnancy cravings just haven’t stopped for a moment. She needs to fill her mouth, to cram calories down, just to sate her growing hunger. She’s eating for more than herself, after all, and what’s one more sandwich to a growing momma??

The dirty fat talk in this one is... very dirty. ;)

She’s noticed you staring as well. Your constant feeding hasn’t been ignored by her, and she reminds you how she got this way as she pounds down sandwich after heavy sandwich. Her stomach expands, food & baby swelling her poor tummy to the limit. Watch as Dani continues to munch, chug, and chew as her body expands further and further across her lap. By the end, despite becoming a burping, bloated mess, she can only think about her next meal. Rubbing her gut, she moans, “...MMM, brownies..~” as she begs you to bring her more food to feed her growing baby bump.

Over fifteen minutes of fertile, feral feeding in this clip! Make sure you stick around to the end, as Dani shows off her ever-expanding tummy!

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Square

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As to be expected this is an incredible video where we can plainly see the rampant hedonism that has brought her to this current state. The pounds that she has pumped into her body are already testing the strength and capacity of both her clothing and her not inconsiderable gut but where most people might consider slowing down, Dani and her insatiable gluttony pushes forward and once again proves that she truly a prized hog with so many more amazing stuffings head!

Response from the author:

Thank you for such a stellar review as always!!! 😍😍😍 comments like these are why I can never stop ;)

Link to review
chubnubs11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

All I can say is every video gets better and better! By the end of Dani’s pregnancy Dani is going to be massive! I’m this video Dani looks the biggest ever! And she will only get bigger!! The burps as usual are fantastic her boobs look huge!! We get some sexy sexy under boob in this! Don’t even get me started in the fat chat danis voice is perfect for it and it’s 🥵🥵🔥🔥. Dani is the best and you must see and hear the sexy and dirty fat chat that occurs in this video. 

Response from the author:

What an amazing and thorough review!!!

Link to review