4 Screenshots

About This File

My feeder is making me HUGE! He has me on a strictly fattening diet and it is working so well. Every feedee dreams of finding a sexy feeder who will stuff her and rub her belly. I’m such a lucky girl. This man is keeping me so well fed and growing for all of us to enjoy. We went out to dinner at Olive Garden and I was already so full from our snacks before. He forced me to eat every single bite of my fattening pasta and watched in awe as I winced through the pain of eating two baskets of bread sticks. I waddled back to our room and he spoiled me with belly rubs. Watch my feeder rub my huge, stuffed, swollen belly while I moan and giggle with pleasure. I bounce on top of his fit body, crushing him beneath me with my weight. He fingers my belly button ever so lightly and I moan with joy. Watch my fat belly wobble in his arms as I get so turned on. 

I've gotten so many kind messages about my new feeder/feedee content - there will be MUCH more to come. We have so many ideas :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey bounces on top of her feeder and is oh so sexy as she continues to blow up! Nothing is sexier than Casey and her expanding blubber! 🥵

Link to review
shmedly45

Yet another amazing vid by the beautiful Miss Casey! So jealous of her new man fondling her soft and sexy belly. It’s almost as if she is teaching him how to play with her growing gut. Truly hope this man expedites such a beautiful gal’s growth! 

Excited to see what the future holds for this babe!

Response from the author:

Thank you handsome!

Link to review