4 Screenshots

About This File

My feeder is making me HUGE! He has me on a strictly fattening diet and it is working so well. Every feedee dreams of finding a sexy feeder who will stuff her and rub her belly. I’m such a lucky girl. This man is keeping me so well fed and growing for all of us to enjoy. We went out to dinner at Olive Garden and I was already so full from our snacks before. He forced me to eat every single bite of my fattening pasta and watched in awe as I winced through the pain of eating two baskets of bread sticks. I waddled back to our room and he spoiled me with belly rubs. Watch my feeder rub my huge, stuffed, swollen belly while I moan and giggle with pleasure. I bounce on top of his fit body, crushing him beneath me with my weight. He fingers my belly button ever so lightly and I moan with joy. Watch my fat belly wobble in his arms as I get so turned on. 

I've gotten so many kind messages about my new feeder/feedee content - there will be MUCH more to come. We have so many ideas :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

every notification is a knockout haha! like the contrast of the athletic boi and the growing girl! and as you said this feeder feedee adventure will be approved by the community to my mind :D

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.