9 Screenshots

About This File

Destined for great things, Shar is determined to discover a weight gain formula that works almost instantly in front of the naked eye! Now all Shar needs to do is find it and prove it!

Firstly, Shar must educate herself on food and on how the body works! Shar starts to experiment with 3 types of extreme powerful weight gain formulas all containing thousands upon thousands of calories. Just several minutes in and Shar’s petite looking breasts have already started to fill out all that extra space in her padded bra. BINGO! Shar’s figured that she’s already half way there!!

Chugging and experimenting with so many calories ..Shar starts to become a lil hot and flustered with her gut starting to visibly swell and becoming extremely hard and round looking. 

Finally, Shar stands to show off the end results! I can’t believe it! Her gaining experiment has infact worked! 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jarhead78

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

What a step-change Shar has made in her relentless journey to huge BBW status, she is noticeably bigger, heavier and wider in this vid.  250 must be in sight (or even passed!), this lady is on a mission!

Right from the start I was in awe of how her pretty face has filled out, such lovely cheeks and double chin - she looks almost matronly in that white coat! So beautiful 

At 11:22, she releases her HUGE belly but the width of her jiggly hips is a sight to behold!

She stands up at 12:25 and the jiggle and sheer girth of her thighs as she does this is so exciting, her thunderous, gluttonous belly jiggling wildly as she grabs it, looking on with her round, gorgeous face.

Shar you deserve that goddess-title more than ever!  Keep enjoying the journey and the gorgeous results 😍

9919BCFF-8D30-4A46-BE4B-CB00F6439641.jpeg

Link to review
Xabi

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I love this one. All the cartoony science lab sounds in the background are hilarious. I like when Shar is being weird and showing is her humorous side. Oh, and my god is she looking huge in this; how round her face is getting! 5 stars

Link to review
ronin76

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Now it’s clear how Shar has been gaining so much. She’s turned to science to discover new ways to get fat and is using herself as a guinea pig. Or maybe just a regular pig. 🐷 

This is a fun concept and great shots of Shar’s expanding belly.

Link to review
mcdorbandt

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This clip is a must have for your collection. Shar looks amazing in this one. Her shape is stunning, the angles are perfect, and the storyline is super fun. I’ll be putting this clip at the top of my watch list.😍🤗😍

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Gorgeous Goddess Shar continues to impress with her innovative and creative vid ideas as she expands further. Her face is looking especially round here. She is well on her way to 300! Beautiful job, Shar! 

Link to review