6 Screenshots

About This File

When Princess Leia was taken by Jabba the Hut, she was keeping a little secret from you and now... well now it's grown into a very, very BIG secret. You see, Leia was a few weeks pregnant when she was taken. At first she was really scared... but then she realized Jabba was going to take VERY good care of her. She's only in her second trimester and has gained almost 100lbs!! Leia was wondering if maybe you could hold off on rescuing her for a while? But when you do... make sure you bring your biggest ship! AND a forklift.. because she's going to get a heck of a lot bigger!

---------------------------------

Drop a review or simply leave a reaction to let me know what you think! Check out my other videos like this! ❤️

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wishuwerebigger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I think the only thing I’ve been longer than an open FA is a nerd, and this is one of my earliest fantasies come to life. I remember as a kid wanting to see Jabba fatten up Leia, and so this is definitely a must see for me. There’s 
so much teasing, fat chat, belly play, and teasing in this one. Pregnancy kink is in overdrive on this one, Casey really knows how to drive home the hedonism. Casey looks just jaw dropping good as Leia, and really dives into the role, as always. As an added bonus, the chair is straight up hurting in this one, begging for release almost as bad as I am right now, it sounds like Leia is gonna need a new throne to sit on. 

Link to review
Bauer88

Casey has never looked so round and fertile as she does in this unbelievably sexy clip 😍🥵 Great choice of cosplay for this type of clip, it truly brings fantasy to life. Fantastic shots throughout the whole clip and loads of belly play showing just how round and stretched out her already enormous gut is getting!

Link to review
Snowman123

Wow! Han got a little frisky before ole Darth froze him. Leia is HUGE and she doesn’t plan on stopping. Food still makes you fatter when you’re preggers right? Leia is definitely testing whether or not that is true. And she is truly glowing with that hot ponytail braid. 

Link to review

This video is incredible. Where to start? Casey takes it to a whole new level and really dives into the content. She’s also looking absolutely huge! Don’t miss this one!

Link to review