3 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriend is getting ready to go out with her friends as you hear her huffing and puffing in the bedroom so decide to go check on her…

I sit there in my tight jeans and top, basically spilling out. I’m so mad! You have made me too fat, I look huge in anything I try to wear. My belly is completely constricted by my tight clothing, so I try to let my belly out for a bit, but then can’t get them buttoned again! I try my best while sitting and standing but struggle too much and get extremely out of breath. I start to give up, thinking maybe I should stay home with you and eat junk food instead… I mean, maybe this weight gain isn’t THAT bad 😇

IMB_EhTShK.GIF

Edited by Aria_Bbw

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow !!!! 🤩💖🤩💖🤩💖🤩💖🤩💖🤩💖 Aria !!!! This is the BIGGEST!!!! & HEAVIEST !!!! you have ever been !!!! Aria u look 👀 ❤️💖AWESOME!!!! 😚😚😚😚😚😚💕💕💕💕💕💕💕,,, Girl !!!! 👧 & I just love IT !!!!  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ when you are wearing jeans 👖😚❤️💕💕💕 & that cow shirt that barely covers up your BIG !!!! FAT !!!! HANGING!!!! GUT !!!! That you continuesly too pull it down as far as it goes !!!! but it just continues !!!! too rise back up ⬆️❤️💕💕💕 ,,,,you have really put on a lot of weight !recently !,,& it really shows !!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ the way you are gaining it looks so beautiful!!!! 😚❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈Now !!!! Of all the yummy !!!! 😋 FAST FOOD !!!! 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🥤🥤That you have been eating !!!! ,,,,,& those jeans 👖😍💕😍💕😍💕😍💕😍💕😍💕😍 💕💕💕💕are looking so tight !!!! on u now !,,,& u we’re saying that u are just too FAT !!!! To go out with your friends,,,,, to me u are never too FAT !!!! To go out with your friends ,,,,& just having a good time also ,,,,& even if the jeans 👖 that you are wearing right now ,,,,that are bursting! out of the seems !!!! Too me that is extremely !!!! HOTTT!!!! & Attractive!!!! & if your BIG !!!! FAT !!!! Gorgeous!!!!  GUT !!!! Is hanging out underneath that shirt &. Those tight jeans 👖😍❤️❤️❤️❤️ makes it look even more !!!!HOTTT !!!! & EVEN HOTTER!!!! Especially when your BIG !!!! FAT !!!! HOT !!!! Belly. Is bouncing !!!!& jiggling !!!!underneath that cow shirt & those jeans 👖 😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍 while walking Out in public ,,,,too me there is no problem at all !,,,about how FAT !!!! U look now !!!! I guess it is my fault for making u. This FAT !!!! & also making your GUT !!!! So HUGE !!!! Now !!!! That gives it even more cellulite!!!! & just look how bouncy !!!!& jiggly!!!!  it looks !now !!!! ,,,it’s stunning!!!! & when you stand up & showing me ,,just how FAT !!!! I made you!&  you start too get out of breathe as u sit back on the bed with your BIG !!!! HUGE !!!! FAT !!!! GUT !!!! & spilling over those jeans 👖😍💕💕💕💕On full display !!!! But deep down inside Aria ❤️💕💕💕,,,really !really !really !!!! likes  !!!! IT !!!,,,,! & I like it too !!!! Now let’s. Go too Macdonalds & eat 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🥤🥤🥤🥤whatever u want on the menu ,,& making your GUT !!!! Feel  nice & full & HAPPY !!!! 😚😚😚😚😚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕.       Ps I really love your hair nice & dark it looks really !cool !!!! 😎❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ you most definitely !need too keep it ! I think it’s beautiful ❤️💕💕💕🌈🌈🌈🌈.       Thank. You Aria 😚❤️for wearing jeans 👖❤️💕💕💕💕 in this video ,,,& showing off your HUGE !!!! Gorgeous Massive GUT !!!!  In those jeans 👖❤️💕💕💕 it’s PERFECT!!!! 😚❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💕💕💕

Response from the author:

I am so happy you enjoyed!!! I am absolutely feeling my biggest and it’s so hot 🥵 @Clay Carter

Link to review