12 Screenshots

About This File

116BD9DD-C584-4688-A3E5-8594F2D77237.thumb.jpeg.b99d12e4bc7f3988171ecf144c6af4ef.jpegI’ve gained so much weight since my last public display ! I have definitely been eating well all winter long.come watch my new found growth in my latest public display! Clothing try on with lots of belly play & big burps! You don’t wanna miss this ! I love doing these for you guys I hope you all enjoy ! ❤️

A3CE4702-D08C-408E-B769-A0489B5BBE3C.jpeg

116BD9DD-C584-4688-A3E5-8594F2D77237.jpeg

E45D122F-AD18-48BB-B5C7-24A7D3D4FFE0.jpeg

706B0A10-000D-4EAD-976E-B853BE932C83.jpeg

B111677E-34E1-4E19-8807-79AA89900445.jpeg

Edited by Midwestchubbygirl

Other Files from Midwestchubbygirl

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Carlys SSBBW

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member
omg she shows that big ball of fat watch her belly come out hahaha so funny and 
it's so provocative the very sexy public exhibition with your tight clothes but it
 shows that you enjoy that moment, because you know that you are so spectacular
 excess fat my friend with her loud and long burps after those drinks that swelled
 her giant belly even more, I love this clip I recommend it I give you 10 out of 10 
omg you're getting heavier every time 😍😘🐷🐽😋😉

Response from the author:

Thank you so much you always have such nice things to say. You make me feel good about me. Your very positive and I'm glad to have met you here. Such a sweet soul.

Link to review
1wayforce

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I've been a fan of MCG for a while now and have always viewed her public display videos as the bread and butter of her channel. The concept of woman brave enough to not being embarressed in public with her swollen belly fully exposed is a feat not many can achieve, yet MCG pulls it off every single time. The price to video length is very generous this time as I feel like I'm getting my $10 worth with this purchase. But if you're like me and just want to see a woman shop while her gut is spilling out, then this is a good recommendation. My only suggestion is perhaps in the future invest in a go-pro/secondary camera so we can get alternative angles or even a first person view of that belly.

Response from the author:

Thank you I appreciate your review and I'm glad that you enjoy my content. I'm definitely gonna look into getting that go pro.💋

Link to review