2 Screenshots

About This File

Recently, while I was driving, I really started to notice the seat belt digging into my ever growing body, I cant top eating, which in turn I can stop GAINING. The buckle digs into my over flowing hips, and the seat belt straps it self so tightly around my constantly full and bloated belly. I am getting less then a few inches away from hitting the steering wheel, while I lean back, making it more and more difficult for me to fit into my car. My massive thighs fall over the sides of the seat, making most trips super uncomfortable leaving me with marks. I wanted to document this growth by showing you how I fit into the car and tell you my goals, hoping soon enough I will be pressed tightly against the wheel making it a struggle to even turn...

All Reviews Earn Some Chubby Pics of Me Sent to Your Direct Messages!!!

Love

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BigMan2525

I remember when I first saw you and I thought you were the sexy woman alive. Your belly in this looks amazing. I love seeing everything squeeze tight in the car. Your massive belly close to the steering wheel. Your thick thighs close to the seatbelt buckle. This is soooo sexy. It reminds me of a car stuffing you did awhile ago. I love the angle. Also please do another car stuffing, they drive me CRAZYYYYYY.

Link to review