7 Screenshots

About This File

BELLY WEIGHT GAIN SHAKE FUNNELLING INFLATION & DUO BELLY PLAY BUNDLE!😍🐷 enjoy a total of FOUR exciting full length clips including a brand new funnelling inflation clip for an unmissable price! These clips are all focus upon belly inflation, funnelling and belly play. You will also be able to admire our growth through the progression of the clips! 

The first clip I’m your feedee who loves food and shakes, the more calories the better 😍 I crave nothing more than to feel the cold, sugary liquid trickle down my desperate throat! I guzzle a high-calorie vanilla ice cream mixed with full-fat heavy cream, blended together with full cream milk 🤤 Just over 3 minutes of it being funneled down my throat while feeling my already huge belly expand further 😮💨 I slap and wiggle my full belly feeling the liquid splosh while you experience all the excitement in a pov angle! 

The second clip We begin by admiring how the weight hangs off our larger than life frames we then lift our heavy bellies up and drop them onto the bench. SLAP! Over and over again, we lift, jiggle and squish our bellies while all the noises encase your ears. Loud plopping, skin slapping against skin, all the best parts of our amateur double belly play fun for your enjoyment! 😍

The third clip I indulge in yet another calorie filled shake but this time due to the recent edition of how huge my belly has become I up the ante! 😳 This time I guzzle two different types of ice cream, full fat cream, peanut butter and whipped cream all topped with sprinkles! I funnel down my shake with my ginormous belly on full display. It grows and expands, I chug becoming incredibly tight and bloated. I then show off my huge inflated belly showing you it’s size and wiggle with all the liquid inside me! 

Finally Two beached whales 🐋 One tiny paddling pool! 💦 The big whales are in dangerous waters! When even the slightest movements could cause a catastrophic overflow what will happen when they begin to bounce and plunge their huge bellies into the water?! TIDAL WAVES!! We each take turns dunking and plopping our huge bellies into the water!💦 See the huge impacts our bellies make in the otherwise still water, see the ripples with every smack! All your senses will feel fully immersed hearing the the wet splashes and sploshing of all the belly play fun which can be had underwater. With 4K HD quality enjoy the excitement of watching the splashes ricochet off our bellies and the surface of the water and onto you like you’re actually with us, enjoying your whale watching expedition! 

This bundle is perfect for those who love belly play and inflation but doubled and to the max! So cheap for so much satisfaction there’s nothing to lose… and so much to gain🐷 

Edited by goddessblairk

Other Files from goddessblairk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.