๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ‘€Being a pig in public 13| Shopping time ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿท

$9.99

ย ย  (3 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

๐Ÿท Being a pig in public 13 ๐Ÿท

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฉ Shopping time ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘€

The other day, I decided to go out to the mall for some hamburgers to give a public show.
There is nothing that turns me on as much as a good stuffing in public
I ordered 3 hamburgers, a bigmc with 2 triple hamburgers, plus tasty fries with soda ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค
I also stole some nuggets from my friend ๐Ÿคญ

As if that were not enough, I also ordered a strawberry milkshake to accompany the triple burgers, I love that combination
As I'm eating all that banquet, I decide to
show my overflowing belly, people looked at me as they passed, and I love it!ย 

It excites me so much that they look at me, seeing their expressions when they see my body, it's fascinating, I will never get tired of this! ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต
IN THIS VIDEO 15 MINUTES OF STUFFING IN PUBLIC- BELLY PLAY-BURPSย 

ย 

Rememberย that if you enjoyed this clip, leave a review! You would help me a lot to keep growing.(Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save.)

๐Ÿฅฐโœจย Thank you for always supporting me, I love you, juicy angelย โœจ๐Ÿฅฐ

Edited by Juicyangel

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

bigugo

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Loved it n loved the confidence of you being a big hungry pig in public, wish you did farts more again or fart in a video like this one of these days either way stilll really good

Response from the author:

Thanks Thank You GIF by bluesbearย ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Link to review
Daxi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is amazing, I buy almost every video of "Being a pig in public" and I love it so much!ย 

Seeing you stuffing your self in front of people is so hotย 

If one day you can do a full day stuffing in public, it would be amazing, seeing your belly getting more and more fatter in one day and getting more tighten in your pants while you are in public, would be so cool !ย 

Hope you'll do it one day, I'll buy it instantly!ย 

Response from the author:

The truth is an incredible idea! I have thought about it and now I will definitely do it โœจโœจ
Thanks love ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Link to review
DisplayNaime

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

This is definitely one of your best public stuffing videos! It's great watching you be so proud of your belly in front of people! I think you need to get a bit riskier like ordering food to your table at McDonald's when your belly is out, you always have the excuse of "I'm really bloated" and focus a little more on capturing people's reactions! โค

Link to review