sexy piggi with patatoes

$5.99

(3 reviews)

18 Screenshots

About This File

Hey. My dear:wub: 

That set with stuffing. In menu : potatoes and pork, marinade cucumber and sause. That combination - national dish in my country. very satisfying dish. I enjoyed every bite of it and did not notice at all how quickly I ate the whole pan. Oh my God. I become such a glutton. But I love it. Just look how my belly has grown. Here it is bursting. I wanted to show this difference by wearing jeans. Enjoy watching💋

Ps: Tomorrow I plan to weigh in. but I am very worried because I have completely lost my appetite for my cold. in any case, if I can’t record a video, I hope I can please you with news about my weight😉

Edited by Leksaaa

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Klaus57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Belle vidéo où ont voit bien la prise de poids de kristina, peut-être rajouter 2 3 minutes à la fin ou l'on voit kristina debout après avoir bien mangé, mais sinon super vidéo 😉🤗

Link to review
Guest jempes57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In this vidéo your belly is absolutely perfect, we can see your belly all time in the vidéo. Maybe the must vidéo of you 🥰🥰

Link to review