1 Screenshot

About This File

For this clip, I was asked to pump myself full of air super fast and hard until I can’t take it anymore. I did just that. I felt like I was literally going to pop. At a couple points,  I start burping uncontrollably just to relieve some of the pressure! Occasionally, if you turn the volume up, you can hear the air moving through my intestines. My body was struggling to process all that gas. Moaning and struggling in this 1. The deflation is wild. 

I wanna inflate again but use a buttplug to help me hold onto the air. 😭 please feel free to lemme know what you think or if you wanna see me inflate again 🙈💕

Edited by Bre Bre

Other Files from Bre Bre

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

larrywins

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this video is epic.. love the fact that when you inflate fast like that you get gurgles and burps. seriously hot. not many girls that can do that! More of this please :))

Response from the author:

Thank you! 😍 I’ll definitely do more 🥰

Link to review
Bmoney27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Would love more of this please🥰😍❤️. Just a suggestion you could do a bloat of some kind then do the air inflation😳🙏🙏🙏

Response from the author:

Love the suggestion, thank you! Please feel free to hmu with any more or to follow up on this one 😍❤️… And thank you for the review!!

Link to review