5 Screenshots

About This File

Savannah has been dying for a promotion at work and she has been working so hard trying to prove she's worthy of it. The day of the decision her boss calls her into his office to meet about it and boy is she surprised when he tells her what she needs to do to get it, she noticed recently her boss had really been checking her out and noticing her body, he pulls out pizza and tells her he wants to watch her eat and then she can have the promotion. Savannah is taken back but also kinda turned on. She loves being watched but never thought of her boss that way. She indulges and enjoys every bite. She sees her boss getting more and more turned on so she can’t help but instruct him to completion. 

{ video includes; eating, instructions for satisfaction, role play , belly play, Fat chat, pov }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I've never read Donald Trump's famous book "The Art of the Deal" (and don't particularly want to).  But I'm prepared to bet money that the ex-president never advised his eager disciples to messily eat pizza in front of their boss in order to get that dream-promotion.

Nevertheless, that's exactly what @SavannahMontana does to seal the deal in this savagely sexy and hugely entertaining roleplay video from everyone's favourite big hyper-beautiful super-sexy model.

To please her boss and get that pay-rise, Sav shows off all her finest eating skills.  In many of this incredible beauty's stuffing videos , she's had the food laid out in front of her - here, it's to her side so we get some jaw-dropping views of her gorgeous side-profile as she turns.

Watching Savannah is flat-out addictive.  The way she packs her mouth full; the luxuriant ecstatic eating-sounds she makes; talking with her mouth full; showing off her beautiful body - it's all so freaking sexy!  Simply seeing her bulging cheeks exploding with pizza, her expressive chewing, and her double-chin parading itself is worth the price alone.  Sav sure likes her sauce and soon she's splattering it about all over her mountainous breasts and massive belly as she busily stuffs herself silly.

The thought of Savannah not JUST eating - but, rather, specifically eating FOR someone else to watch is a recurring theme in her content - and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it.  Here there's loads of sexy dialogue about how eating for her perv of a boss turns this busty beauty on.

Wow - after stuffing herself with lots of pizza, the heat gets turned up to Gas Mark 10!  Savannah strips down to her bra and takes charge. She tell her boss to show exactly how hot for her he's getting.  Suddenly, it feels like there's a bit of a blur between roleplay and reality - is Savannah roleplaying and giving Instructions for Satisfaction to her fictional boss, or is she addressing us, her viewers?  I LOVED it.

Another thing I LOVED LOVED LOVED was the way, right at the end, Savannah raised her thick, padded arms and sexily lifted and played with her gorgeous hair.  And I loved the way the video ended with this greedy stunner reaching for more food!

I'd like to see this same character/roleplay revisited in the future.  Here, the boss is definitely presented as male.  But how about a female boss next time, who has similarly been lusting after Savannah's curves at the office?  How about eating and showing yourself off and providing Instructions for Satisfaction for a female boss - the next level up after the male-boss in this video?

This is a GREEEEEAAAAAT video!  Five out of five!!

Link to review
lalt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Loved this video. Savannah has been looking incredible lately and she's a perfect feedee. Her belly looks huge in this and the cardigan shows it off really well. The roleplay is super hot too, not normally into that but she does it so well, the instructions are perfect. Love the mess she makes and how much she just pigs out.

Response from the author:

thank you so much! So glad you enjoyed it 😉

Link to review