4 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip I’m super stuffed, which you can see for yourself. My belly is so round! I tell you exactly what I’ve eaten to make it this stuffed and I have to let out some burps. I then see if I can suck in my belly, but it’s hard! 

Then I show off my booty, slapping it and jiggling it before climbing onto my bed on all fours, letting my belly hang and twerking my fat ass for you. This clip really does have it all! 

Other Files from squishy_bae

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest CharlieMiller

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I’m lost for words!!! 🤩 wow!! I think we can all agree now that Squishy is well past her old chubby self and is now well and truly FAT. Edging towards obese the more and more she stuffs herself. Even when she’s sucking in and out trying to look slimmer no difference is made at all, there’s no hiding it now!! I’m not sure what’s bigger anymore her belly or her ass🥵🍑. Watch her twerks and show off such naughty positions 😈. And her sexy voice tops it off. 11/10 for me!! 

Response from the author:

What a review 🥵 thanks babe ❤️

Link to review
Guest Carcer89

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You’ve read the description, so you know what to expect:
Some nice chat, a good look at all the expanding assets, and a valiant effort at sucking the belly in.
The entire clip is great, but from 7mins onwards… Just so hot 🥵
Both fear for and envy the bed.
11 minutes of wonder. Just get this clip.

Response from the author:

Hahaha that creaking worried me too 😜

Link to review