ย ย  (6 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Who ate all the Pies?!!โ€ฆ(I did) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿท

Contains messy eating, burps and belches/hiccups (mainly towards the end), belly play including some belly slaps ,plenty of fat chat and much more!!! ๐Ÿ˜

Come and watch as I greedily stuff my face with not just one but TEN PIES!!! These meat pies from my local pie & mash shop are to die for ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค

Not forgetting a side of mash!! With 3 cans of pop to wash it all down with ๐Ÿท

The bigger Iโ€™m getting, the more my appetite is increasing and it clearly shows in this clip ๐Ÿคญ My jeans were SO tight from the beginning, but I just have to release my huge belly!!ย 

I am so uncomfortably stuffed by the end of this stuffing๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ My belly felt like it was going to pop!!ย 

40+ mins for $3.99 !!!ย 

I know youโ€™re going to love this!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Love from your fave piggy Kate x
ย 

ย 

ย 

Other Files from bbwkate

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

gizmo1451

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy crap this is an impressive feat. Would have given more than 5 if I could. 10 pies, mash,ย  3 cans of pop and a load of liquor taken down in real time. Kate is looking sexier with every pound gained and is certainly one of the stars on here at the moment.ย  Not only that but she is a real burp queen and looks so sexy when she burps, which let's face it is a lot. Even burping with her mouth full just to finish that mouthful and carry on to the next. Vinegar on pies is a new one on me by the way and I'm from the UK so I think it's a Kate thing that one. ๐Ÿ˜‹ Can't wait to see what she eats / drinks next time to top it, and all in real time so we know its all in that fucking amazing belly.

Response from the author:

Awww!! I LOVE this review! Thank you so much! And Iโ€™m so glad you enjoyed the clip! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Haha - I did think the vinegar thing might just be me but hey ho! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m glad you like the burps ๐Ÿ˜‰ Plenty more clips to come ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
Kevinmorad

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ok how can you even eat this much was the 10 pies a mistake order? because your appetite is growing bigger by each week I certainly hope this will lead to more gains seriously look at yourself my eyes are on you!ย โค๏ธย 

I didnโ€™t even know I could eat this much, but the more Iโ€™m doing them, the bigger my appetite is getting๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿท Im glad you liked it๐Ÿฅฐ Hehe!

Link to review
Jiffy2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Blimey, Kate is an eating machine!! This is seriously impressive seeing how much she stuffs herself with here.ย 

This clip has it all - we see Kate looking lovely in some very tight clothes at the start, needless to say they have to give way as the stuffing continues! Lots of burping (seriously, there are loads!), plenty of jiggling and belly slaps and the mesmerising sight of Kate cramming more and more food into her beautiful face!ย 

Most importantly though, this is forty minutes in Kate's company as she chats away to us about her growing body and excitement for the next weigh in. She continues to deliver the exciting weight gain on curvage.ย 

Link to review
YNWA27

Man, if I could give more than 5 stars this video of Kate would definitely deserve it! From the sexy fat chat to her huge, insatiable and round stuffed belly whatโ€™s not to love? If youโ€™re into huge gassy girls Miss Kate checks all the burping boxesโœ… The more she stuffs herself the deeper, louder and more frequent they get. Would absolutely love to see her do another 6+ can soda chug video on top of a huge stuffing like youโ€™ll see here, Iโ€™m sure it would be a symphony of belly noises and belches for our ears. Iโ€™m sticking around for the long haul with her for sure, cheers Kate and thank you for another classic stuffing clip๐Ÿ”ฅ

Ahhh thank you so much!!! Reviews like this make some so happy๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Thank you for supporting me ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’™ x

Link to review
FatGurlLover

Bbwkate is incredible! I really enjoy watching her belch, rub her belly, stuff herself, and show off her body. The fat chat is super hot as well. Honestly, she is one of the best belchers in the world! Can't wait to see more! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ–

Haha๐Ÿ˜‚ Aww thank you so much!! Glad you love the belches๐Ÿ˜ hehe xx

Link to review

10 pies ๐Ÿคฏ who ate all the pies Kate did ๐Ÿ˜‚ love it ๐Ÿท. A very British stuffing to pie(s) and mash, Kate is ready to stuff and burns herself a lot because the pies are still so hot ๐Ÿคฃ what a greedy ๐Ÿ–. Her appetite is increasing along with her weight ๐Ÿ˜ her belly is looking massive especially when she lays back in her chair her face looks rounder to so hot. Over 40 minutes of pure gluttony from Kate talking about gluttony the gluttoncups make their return ๐Ÿฅต she is getting them regularly now with these huge stuffings. I love how most people would stop eating when they start hiccuping not Kate she just keeps eating ๐Ÿท. Plenty of big burps from the queen of burps you are so stuffed after this huge feast but are already thinking about your next meal ๐Ÿ˜ฑ.

Haha, they were so hot!!! But I was also very hungry so yano๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

This has been one of my favourite ones to do so far and Iโ€™m glad you enjoyed it!! Thank you for the amazing review ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜xx

Link to review