Dessert time 🍰| My belly is HUGE, I want to keep growing 😍

$9.99

Β Β  (4 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

It's dessert time for Disto! 🀀
After devouring 5 cheeseburgers and making a huge stuffing that ended with her belly completely full and expanded❀️‍πŸ”₯, it's time for her favorite part: the sweet hour, the long-awaited and delicious dessert; Β two huge portions of chocolate cake, filled with chocolate and dulce de leche accompanied with a huge milkshakeπŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Β Disto is being a good piggy πŸ·πŸ˜‹ and finishes all her food no matter how full she is.
Β The reward? πŸ…πŸ†The enormous pleasure of feeling completely full and still gaining weight ✨

IMPORTANT: if you liked the video, leave a reaction πŸ’• or a review ✨ it is very important to me 🌸

Note: This video was recorded after
Β β€œMy belly is very swollen | Β Expansion & chill ❀️‍πŸ”₯πŸ·β€ had orders to finish both the burgers and the dessert πŸ’•βœ¨

F55ACB65-BA9C-4629-AD57-5FF8BCFC7020.png

D00338CD-BA98-4B1A-B495-B0495BFE82C1.gif

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

0247jo

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

extraordinary as always ❀️ it's always a pleasure to watch Disto's videos, your effort really makes you worthy of the top 10 πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…Β 

Her belly is huge and starting to droop πŸ₯΅Β 

Response from the author:

thanks for your support John ✨

Link to review
Guest Carcer89

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I haven’t seen the video which preceded this one, but if anything was going to tempt me into doing so, this clip was the business!

If the preview pics and gifs don’t convince you to watch, nothing will. Get it, trust me you’ll enjoy it (and don’t make the mistake I did, of missing this previous vid). Plenty of eating, jiggling and body play – wait for minute 14 onwards, that’ll make you go weak at the kneesΒ πŸ₯΅πŸ˜

Fantastic clip from Distorsion, hugely impressive effort.

wonderful review, thank you very much, I'm really glad you enjoy my videos βœ¨πŸ’• thank you ✨

Link to review
Vulkan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This purchase is required if you already have the previous video, and if you don't, what are you waiting for? ;)Β 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!!!

I love you 😍😍😍, thank you very much for the review⭐️✨

Link to review